Saturday, April 20, 2013

MY NAME IS KHAN

Hello, my name is Mar, I'm from La Caáda, and La Cañada is a Valencia village. Now, I'm going to write about my favourite film. I don't have any favourite films but I can write about a very good film. This film is called "My name is Khan", it is about an Indian man who tells his story in a diary, and he wrote this diary for his wife. An important thing that I must say is that this man is an autistic person. The  story startswhen he was a child, he writes about his mum and his brother, but more about his mother. After wards he writes about his life until he meets his future wife. And then, he writes his beautiful life when he is with his wife, but later... All is becomes sad, but he wants to change his situation with his wife, and he does the impossible things to have his way. I love this film, because it teaches you important things about the life, about the respect with the others.. etc I recommend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment